February 28, 2011

Inspiration: Impromptu Photography

I have been a little uninspired lately and decided to turn to my own images.  I found a few images that reminded me that a photo doesn't have to be perfect or planned to be a good image.  Just getting out and shooting can produces good pictures.  Sure preplanning and previsualization are important too, but just getting out with your camera is what's most important.  So, I've gathered some of my favorite impromptu images that get me inspired to always have a camera on hand.


Camera Gear: Canon EOS Rebel XS, Canon Powershot SX100IS, Canon 55-250mm f/4.5-4.6 


Orthodox Jews racing to the Western Wall for Friday night prayer.  Old City Jerusalem. 

Cathedral of the Madeleine.  Salt Lake City, Utah.

Caught this shot right outside my cabin door.  Halong Bay, Vietnam.

Early morning surfer at Newport Beach, California.

Old Vietnamese man fixing his well used bike on the streets of Hanoi. 

Making masks at the Peace Village for Halloween.  Hanoi, Vietnam.



No comments:

Post a Comment