December 09, 2011

Craft & Vision: Free eBook


 
If you are looking to improve your photography don’t buy gear, buy knowledge.  Or better yet, get it for free.  I’ve purchased a few of the eBooks offered through Craft and Vision and have loved reading through them.  Not only do I learn a ton every time I read through one, but I’m newly inspired.  Now, Craft and Vision and the creator, David duChemin, is offering a free eBook filled with nuggets of knowledge from several successful photographers.  It’s new.  It’s fresh.  And it’s free.  
I would feel comfortable recommending anything from Craft and Vision and urge you to check it out.  David duChemin has a very informative and inspiring blog he updates regularly and has also written several books.  I’ve been able to pick one up at the library, VisionMongers: Making a Life and a Living in Photography, and I have to say it is an excellent read.  I couldn’t put it down.  It’s a book I would definitely consider buying, especially when I take the leap to full-time photographer.  So, if you are looking to get into this craft, read some eBooks.  Soak in the knowledge. Get inspired and get out shooting!

Get the free eBook here

No comments:

Post a Comment