September 19, 2012

Canada: Headed out of Banff

Few more Banff pics before I head through the Icefields. I have so much more to share, but I'm going to wait until I get back home before I start to really dig deep into editing. These places are so iconic and photographed so often I've been trying to make some unique photographs along with the iconic shots. Below are a some of my attempts to capture more unique imagery. Let me know what you think, and enjoy!

Canoes at Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Canada

Lookout for Lake Louis, Banff National Park, Canada

Canoe and Kayak dock at Lake Louise, Banff National Park, Canada

Two girls brave the cold wind at Moraine Lake, Banff National Park, Canada.




2 comments:

  1. It was crazy how turquoise the water was in most of these lakes. And yes, having waded through a few of them, I can say that they are in fact, ICY!

    ReplyDelete