November 07, 2012

And The Winner Is....

Congratulations to Sarah! You won the free print! And yes, it is free, so don't even think about compensation... Thank you so much for your heartfelt comment, it really meant a lot. Please email me at lindsaydanielsphotography@gmail.com with a description of the photo you would like printed as well as an address to which I can send it to.

Thank you all for your support and kind words! I wish I could give you all a free print. I am very grateful to all of you who took the time to write a comment and express such encouraging words. I hope I'll be able to do more of these in the future so keep coming back to see what's up on the blog. I'll be done with the sprint triathlon this weekend, so I'll have a bit more time to focus on the blog and my photography in general. I am excited for what's to come! Thanks again, and I hope you enjoy your new print, Sarah!

*winner was chosen using random.org

No comments:

Post a Comment