December 10, 2012

Evolution and Religion







I've always loved the Christmas lights at Temple Square in Salt Lake City, Utah. It really sets the mood for Christmastime for me. It's been a while since I've gone to photograph the temple in downtown Salt Lake City, but I've been excited to ever since I got my tilt shift lens. I've had some of these photos in mind for a while. It's always good to see them actually come to life. Even if I feel like I've shot this location a thousand times, I still had ideas to change it up and create something new. Conditions are always changing. Our style is always changing. Or better yet, evolving. I look back at some of the photos I've taken, some only months apart, and realize how much I've grown as a photographer. It makes me excited about my future and where I will be able to go with my vision. I just hope I can relay the ideas in my head to actuality and continue to progress. 

1 comment: